Re: charcoal

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
      Will that get you through the summer? Ronda

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "tex-mex" <dutchdelights2@...> wrote:

      > The Mayfields and I today bought about 1000 lbs. of charcoal at Home Depot ...........

    • Lyla Bybee
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
        Ronda,  I know you don't have a Home Depot.  If it is still on sale do you want me to pick some up for you?

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
          I checked our supply yesterday and we've still got around 500 pounds. Haven't cooked much since October, so we're probably ok. I don't know when we're ever going to make it over that way either, probably not before May. But thanks for the offer! I may take advantage of that later when they run the specials again. Ronda

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
            I will keep and I out also.  Be glad to pick it up anytime.  And remember, I am over your way quite regularly for work and could always drop it off.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
              In that case I may get hold of you around memorial day. Thanks! Ronda

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 2, 2012
                OK just let me know

                In that case I may get hold of you around memorial day.  Thanks! Ronda

                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Lyla Bybee <lyla.bybee@...> wrote:

                > I will keep and I out also.  Be glad to pick it up anytime.  And remember, I am over your way quite regularly for work and could always drop it off.

              • Andre Houser
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
                  All

                  Not as good as Memorial Day, but Home Depot has 20 lb twin packs for 12.88 over Labor Day weekend, time to stock up before the big dog..

                  andre houser

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 28, 2013
                    Not a bad price at all! Not sure if we'll be near a Home Depot, but I'll keep this in mind. Thanks! Ronda