RE: [dutchovencooking] Cast Iron Waffle Maker

  • David Prestage
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 4, 2012
      I like the tortilla warmer idea, Leslie. Goodness knows I won’t have any trouble finding one of them around here (Central California)! hahaha! Dutchin’ Dave P., Sequoia Dutch Ovens

      One neat trick - bring a large tortilla warmer to keep the waffles hot until it
      is time to serve. Works like a charm!

      Leslie

      2012 National Dutch Oven Gathering is on Facebook! Join us!

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 6, 2012
        Hey Neighbor!
        I would love to be there. I had already schedule a Double DOG in Hot Springs last year for this same time.WE are going to have two DOG back to back weekends.

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "beeman" <amendment2@...> wrote:
        Biscuit, why don't you come to our Regional DOG( practice run for the National in Octoer) and I will show you the one I rescued and we can try it out?