MI. DOG

  • Betty Burk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
      Please tell me more about the DOG in Michigan. Where is it, and
      when? How do I find out about it? I'm quite new at this and I'd
      love to see one of these d.o.g.s Any help would be greatly
      appreciated! :) Betty
    • Denise
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
        I have just uploaded a flier to the file section. Please check it
        out. Hayes is located in Irish Hills/Brooklyn MI near the MI
        speedway.

        Denise

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Betty Burk" <bburk@c...>
        wrote:
        > Please tell me more about the DOG in Michigan. Where is it, and
        > when? How do I find out about it? I'm quite new at this and I'd
        > love to see one of these d.o.g.s Any help would be greatly
        > appreciated! :) Betty
      • Jeff Currier
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
          Denise
          Send a flyer to IDOS.com, so they can post it also. JeffC
          Denise <deedear44@...> wrote:I have just uploaded a flier to the file section. Please check it

          wrote:
          > Please tell me more about the DOG in Michigan. Where is it, and
          > when? How do I find out about it? I'm quite new at this and I'd
          > love to see one of these d.o.g.s Any help would be greatly
          > appreciated! :) Betty

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT