Re: Need a yeast bread recipe

  • CaptMidnight1943
    Message 1 of 3003 , Nov 1, 2000
      Howdy bjhese!<br><br>Got some good
      Hulman Company, makers of the fine baking powder brands
      Clabber Girl and Rumford.<br><br>Started making baking
      powder in 1879!!<br><br>So, for what ever reason, you
      can use baking powder in your sourdough yeast
      rolls.<br><br>The original baking powder was call "Crystal" another
      brand was "Dauntless"<br><br>I would bake rhe Easy
      Sourdough Biscuit/roll recipe post #624.<br><br>for anyone
      interest in baking powder history-please see
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011