RE: [dutchovencooking] Ken Brown turns 60 !!!!

  • Brent Bolton
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
      Happy Birthday Ken.......Personally, I quit celebrating birthdays a while back. I did however, recently celebrate the 24th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday. I think Anniversaries are better...........what do you think? LOL Brent BoltonDutchmasters

      WELL????? Tomorrow is a SPECIAL DAY for one of our long time moderators.

      He is hitting a mild stone in life. He will be THE BIG SIX O.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KEN BROWN

    • Steven Stuckey
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        Happy Birthday Ken. Hopefully the ice cream and cake will be endless today.

        Steven Stuckey - N9WNN - Indiana