Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: OFF TOPIC

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2011
      Boy Howdy !! Sure getting close to that other milestone, 70 aint ya ?

      (snicker, snicker !!!)

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
        Happy Birthday Ken.......Personally, I quit celebrating birthdays a while back. I did however, recently celebrate the 24th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday. I think Anniversaries are better...........what do you think? LOL Brent BoltonDutchmasters

        WELL????? Tomorrow is a SPECIAL DAY for one of our long time moderators.

        He is hitting a mild stone in life. He will be THE BIG SIX O.

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KEN BROWN

      • Steven Stuckey
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 1, 2011
          Happy Birthday Ken. Hopefully the ice cream and cake will be endless today.

          Steven Stuckey - N9WNN - Indiana