RE: [dutchovencooking] Griswold question

  • judy
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2011
      HEY NOW! I resemble that remark... Respect your elders! 8>)

      On 10/3/2011 11:30 AM Randy Hebert wrote:<br>1957... That's still old in my book!
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2011
        I knew I would get a rise or two!

        Since I have the floor... Supper tonight is beans and rice with smoked
        sausage and rabbit! I smoked 3 rabbits yesterday and wanted to try out the
        smoked flavor in a pot of beans. They are smelling great! I just pulled
        all the meat from the bone and ran a knife thru the bigger pieces. Its
        GOING TO BE GOOD!

        Randy Bear

        HEY NOW! I resemble that remark... Respect your elders! 8>)

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2011
            Jackie would tell you it is old, at least that's what she considers me.

            MaryAnn

            ________________________________

            Watch it now young 'un!! Ronda

            > 1957... That's still old in my book!

            .

          • Ric Koval
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2011
              Hey!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MaryAnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              "Good Journey...Go Carefully"

              ric.koval@...

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2011
                Miss Jackie better watch herself or she'll be in trouble with her Kansas buddies! Hope you had a great birthday!! Ronda