Re: [dutchovencooking] I'm Sizing Down due to health reasons.

    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 30, 2011
      over here by my house.  Its safe till you get back if you want it.

      You need me to snatch it up before you get back to town?

      I can swing by there and pull it off the shelf and give it a good inspection if you want me to.
      Randy Bear

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 2, 2011
        Biscuit,

        Have been doing pretty good. Some minor things but not to bad for a 72 year old guy. I just might be there in in Canton. It's about 425 miles from Harrison. I enjoyed '07 but the rest have been a little to far for me. Thanks for asking.

        Bob Evans