Re: Info about meat baked in salt

  • David
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 2, 2011
      Randy hit the nail right on the head no further explanation needed! Excellent answer my friend! Although when I do a turducken next time I may have to try the rock salt method. I didn't think of it before but the birds wouldn't get a nice smokey flavor like I get in the smoker but it would cook very nicely. It could be a mess pulling out of the salt when finished though I may have to cage the whole thing. Just thinking out loud.
      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 2, 2011
        Thanks Dave, I try...

        Randy Bear