Re: Need A Castironitis Fix?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31, 2011
      No, that means I remember buying and cleaning it. The last time I saw it, it was within 50 acres of the computer.

      Ken

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hi Ronda~
        Yes, I have one! I like it because it really fries up bacon really crispy and it makes great panini sandwiches! The only thing when you make the panini is that you have to have something on top to weigh the sandwich down use. I use the bacon press I got years ago from a visit I made to cracker barrel after attending an IDOS Fall Convention held by the Arizona chapter!! :-)

        ~Hugs~
        Brenda

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 1, 2011
          Thanks Brenda! Our Wal-mart has both the square one and the round one. But I didn't see the panini press or a bacon press though. I used to have a bacon press but lost custody. Hope you're getting along ok! Ronda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "GSPiglet" <DutchOvenGal@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ronda~
          > Yes, I have one! I like it because it really fries up bacon really crispy and it makes great panini sandwiches! The only thing when you make the panini is that you have to have something on top to weigh the sandwich down use. I use the bacon press I got years ago from a visit I made to cracker barrel after attending an IDOS Fall Convention held by the Arizona chapter!! :-)
          >
          > ~Hugs~
          > Brenda
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Don't need one of those, but I'm thinking maybe we need one of those skillets with the ridges in it. Anyone got one of those and want to tell me how you like it? When I mentioned it to Doug he said he had thought of it also. We're looking for opinions! Ronda
          > >
          > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Hebert" <RandyHebert@> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > In case anyone needs a Castironitis fix!
          > > >

          > > > Lodge Logic 8-Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven
          > > >

          > > > List Price 76.99 Sale Price 49.99 with free Super Saver Shipping

        • Dwayne Lejeune
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 1, 2011
            Well they say the first step to recover is admittis!  (In case anyone needs a Castironitis fix!)
            well here is goes!   Hello group I'm a Castironitis!!!  Cant seem to stop adding to my collection!  I tried to blme Bill, A-Bear, and even ole T-Bone on my adection, but its of no use....  Its be all my fault...  Is they be some sort of medacation i could took to heal me????

            This be after I just bought trois black post, just this very day!!!!!  (But I told Steph; Hunn theys was on sale!!!!)

            Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
            2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
            2007 Flagstaff 831 BHSS
            " Waiting On Someday"

            In case anyone needs a Castironitis fix!

            Lodge Logic 8-Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven

            List Price 76.99 Sale Price 49.99 with free Super Saver Shipping

              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 2, 2011
                oohh A-Bear I gots me a big ols play, I have a 40 X 60 X 12 shop wis plentys oh room...  VBG

                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 2, 2011
                  ands if That runs out i can always add  AAAAAAaaeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                • tpstauffer@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 2, 2011
                    Dwayne,
                    The key word.... on sale! It does not count as an addiction if it is on sale. (According to DSM 4!)
                    Tom

                    In case anyone needs a Castironitis fix!

                    Lodge Logic 8-Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven

                    List Price 76.99 Sale Price 49.99 with free Super Saver Shipping