Letchworth DOG report

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      Saturday June 25th started out dark, gloomy and threatening rain all over western New York. Amazingly the DOG near Letchworth State Park never saw a drop of rain. Wind - but no rain.

      Some very nice recipes were offered up.
      Tom; Sticky Glazed Chicken with rice
      Deb (hostess); Impossible Cherry Pie
      Buster; Cajun Corn Bread
      John (host); Reuben Meatloaf
      Les; "Frenchies'" Fishing Stew
      John; Coca-Cola Chicken
      Jenny; Cherry Crisp Cobbler
      Stan; Polish Sausage and Rice Casserole
      Stan; Hawaiian Holiday Bread (the hit of the DOG)
      Mike; Chicken Azteca with rice

      Hope I did not miss anyone. A good time was had by all. Excuse me now. I've got to pack for Ohio.

      Mike Warner
      Secretary
      Western New York Dutch Oven Society - IDOS
    • Dutch Oven Diva
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
        Lots of cooks, did y'all eat too? WOW, this looks fantastic. See you in OHIO!
        Lesley