The Scout's Outdoor Cookbook

  • rob
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 3, 2011
      After more than 20 years of involvement in Boy Scouts, I finally picked up "The Scout's Outdoor Cookbook". What a totally awesome cookbook. Different catagories and skill levels and all recipes are donated by scouts & scouters. Great investment for anyone looking for guidance and direction. (Like Me) LOL

      The Boy Scout troop I am involved with is starting an event this year based on 3 challenges and one of them is Dutch Oven Cooking. We are asking the troops in attendance to submit a recipe card for each of their entries. After a few years, we plan on creating a cookbook of all these recipes and selling it as a fundraiser for the event. Stay tuned for more details on that.

      Looking forward to meeting all of you at the National DOG.
      T-Minus 4 days, 22 hours and 25 minutes till we depart for the Wooster.

      Scouter Rob
    • Greg Jacobs
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 15, 2011
        I have a couple of recipes that she might like, I'll contact her!