Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: IDOS Hospitality Area at National DOG

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2011
      Sorry, was just trying to clarify that IDOS has been involved in the past 7
      years; they attended and had a booth here when we hosted it in AZ.

      Mark

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 3, 2011
        Way to go Dwayne... I believe you are hooked for LIFE! Gotta go now, I got more pulled Pork to eat and for dessert we made Apple Dew Delight and a All American Punch Bowl Cake. I also made Pork-n-Beans from scratch. Stand by for recipe.

        Wife's birthday is today so I am doing most of the cooking.

        Randy Bear