Re: Is the Camp Chef CT32LW decent?

  • brad_g8
    Message 1 of 54 , May 2, 2011
      I have an older version of the table. After 10 years outside, setup all the time, it's still standing, and can hold at least four ovens without a problem (two stacks of two).

      I'd buy one again in a heartbeat, if I needed another table. For now, it does just fine.

      Brad G
    • Tom X
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 12, 2011
        Hi Dwayne,
        Ah, no, the transmission ended up a worst case senario. If we are lucky (if) the trans will arrive Wed AM. We might get van back on Thurs- if lucky. Pete at the fairgrounds has been awesome. He took me for a propane fill. Mare took me to hospital to visit TBone. Pete and I took all of tbone's gear and put under cover to save it from a huge storm. Deb and I rode our bikes toi church on Sun. We are at our campfire (I brought above ground fire ring). Wee'll get home- maybe this week!