Chocolate & Peanut Butter,

  • n5hbb
    Message 1 of 3003 , Mar 1 4:31 AM
      12 INCH DUTCH OVEN<br><br>1 can semi-sweet
      condensed milk, chocolate flavored<br>1 cup butter
      melted<br>1 box chocolate graham crackers<br>1 bag peanut
      butter morsels<br>2 cups coconut<br>2 cups chopped
      graham craker box and crush. In a mixing bowl, mix
      crackers and butter together. Cover oven with foil and
      spray bottom lightly with cooking spray. Spread
      crackers over bottom of oven. Next place peanut butter
      morsels, coconut, and pecans in this order. Pour can of
      semi-sweet milk over mixture.<br><br>Cover and cook for
      about one hour. Place 17 coals on top and 8 on bottom.
      This will be at 350 degrees.<br><br>NOTE: YOU WILL
      MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS WITH THIS ONE!!!!!
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011