Just a reminder?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
      SIGNATURE BLOCK ON YOUR POST

      We ONLY allow Your Name and/or Screen Name, Address and/or E-Mail Address and Phone Number.

      Thank You!
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
        Please cut or delete the older thread you are replying to.

        If you hit reply to the post or subject of the person you are replying too? It will post under that subject and that persons reply.

        Just some yahoo group tips.

        This will not make threads so long on down loads or daily digest setting.

        Thank You
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
          Leave part of the message you're replying to so folks can tell what you're responding to! Just trim off the excess. Ronda

        • tedejo69@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
            I think I just figured out how to delete the "original message" but u have to tell me if it is gone. I'm using an old Blackberry borrowed from daughter in law n I'm tech handicapped! I lost my other phone on my 5 acre. It didn't have this data stuff!! TERE
          • Dwayne Lejeune
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
              TERE all gone

              Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
              "Waiting on New Truck"
              2007 Flagstaff 831 BHSS
              " Waiting On Someday"

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
                I only have a "Delete Original Message" command. The delete key will delete the whole thing from the computer n handheld or just the handheld. Brandi (d-i-l) can't find the instruction book so I'm shootin from the hip! LOL. TERE

                From: "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...>
                Sender: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 14:38:30
                To: <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com>