Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Dad-Gummitt anyhow!

  • heybj
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I'm so glad you corrected this. I deleted the recipe as soon as I saw the fat content. Now THIS one I can use!

      Barb

      A genius is someone who is screwed up in a useful way.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        Actually, since my last blood test, I make these biscuits with Smart
        Beat non-hydrogentated trans fat free butter spread and Smart Beat
        fat free mayonaise, and they turn out just as good as the original
        recipe. They have a good taste still, too.

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "heybj" <heybj@p...> wrote:
        > I'm so glad you corrected this. I deleted the recipe as soon as I
        saw the fat content. Now THIS one I can use!

        > Barb
        >
        > A genius is someone who is screwed up in a useful way.

        Service.