Free Lodge Skillett

  • John Duprey <J-M-Duprey@erols.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hey all: Jones Dairy Farm is offering a free Lodge 10.5" skillett
      with 4 proof of purchas from their Bacon and $4.95 for shipping. My
      wife suprised me with one today! It has the Jones logo cast into the
      bottom. It is real nice.
    • "BISCUIT" <n5hbb@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
        Do they have a web site? Can you buy this bacon on line? Where is
        this found?
        Down SOUTH it is Bryans Brand.

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "John Duprey <J-M-
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          You may have to check around your stores for it. It is not available
          in all the stores around here(Boston) but they are baised in
          Wisconson so it is not a regional company. They do have a web site at
          WWW.jonesdairyfarm.com and a 800# 1-800-635-6637 I am sure they can
          tell you who carries their products in your area. Good Luck!!!!

          John

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "\"BISCUIT\" <n5hbb@y...>"