Holiday recipes?

  • kelly83686
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2010
      Any good ideas for Christmas recipes for the DO? I'd like to cook up something Christmas Eve for the family. Not too complicated and cooks in about an hour.

      Kelly
    • IDBlackPot Pat
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2010
        How about some Dutch Oven pizza? Want a little nicer...how about an apple cider
        glazed ham.

        Pat

        Any good ideas for Christmas recipes for the DO? I'd like to cook up something
        Christmas Eve for the family. Not too complicated and cooks in about an hour.

        Kelly

      • beeman
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2010
          Buttermilk pie is an easy recipe to prepare, especially if you use a storebought frozen pie crust, and it cooks in about an hour. Any kind of storebought biscuits cook up fast and easy and are good with honey drizzled over them. Cut the back out of a chicken and open it up flat and sprinkle it heavily with spices. That will cook in a little over an hour.