Good Sam DOG in Mississippi

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hey Neighbor!

      Mark your 2011 calendars for May 19-22. Location is Ethel Vance Park in Liberty, Mississippi. Home of Jerry Clower.

      We have been invited to have a joint camp out with The Camellia Good Sams out of McComb, MS. This is a local Good Sam Chapter.

      They have asked me to give them a class on Dutch Oven Cooking and then have our members circle up and cook for lunch Saturday afternoon. It will be covered dish for their members.

      Camping is only $15. They have some sewer and 50 amps and a dump station.

      Please let me know if you are going to attend. I need to add you to the list.

      GOD BLESS YOU !

      The Happy Dutch Oven Cook

      Biscuit T. Sims
    • Patricia Peoples
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
        Hey Biscuit,

        That sounds like so much fun - but we have dry docked our camper. My husband wrecked our truck and it was demolished so we have no way to pull the camper. BooHoo. Maybe we will get the ole tent out when it gets warmer weather!

        Patricia Peoples, Alabama

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          WE will be if all possible.

          Kenn