Re: corn bread

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Randy Bear wrote "... 20 miles from the gulf is pretty far south wouldn't you say?"

      Now Randy. Let's not split hairs. You are, by your own admission, a full twenty miles NORTH of the Gulf. Twenty miles! Right? So you're not really in the "deep south." Which pretty much makes you a Yan-kee like Leon and myself. There'll be a jar of NEWYORKCITY slasa in the mail to you in the morning.

      Mike in Upstate New York - just a mile and a half south of Lake Ontario - which I think puts me in the heart of Dixie!

      PS When the son was going to the Savannah College of Art and Design I made the mistake of refering to Savannah as being "... in the south." I was corrected as the Lady told me that Savannah is not "the South" - it's "Coastal" or "Low Country." Ahh divisions.