Re: Lodge Oval Roaster

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
      The one last week sold for $108.66 I bid on it until it went over a hundred. This one is newer, and has the detailed top.

      I will keep an eye on it and see how high it goes.

      Ken

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

      > I can't remember who was looking for it, but there is a Lodge cast iron oval roaster on ebay, the item number is 120603846240.

    • JULIE JORDAN
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
        I thought it was Biscuit who was looking for it.  Julie from San Berdoo.

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
          Biscuit is the one looking for the oval roaster. $50 starting bid, $22 shipping. Ronda

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
            That much, huh? If I were to sell ours, I'd want to sell as a set, along with the oval hibachi grill. Ronda

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
              Hey Neighbor!
              I am looking for a LODGE Sportmans Fryer. I don't want the grill though.

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                I don't remember LODGE having a design on the lid? I would need better photos.

                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

                > I can't remember who was looking for it, but there is a Lodge cast iron oval roaster on ebay, the item number is 120603846240.

              • Greg Jacobs
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                  Hey Back!! I think that the ebay number is the item you are looking for!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                    I knew it was someone familiar!!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                      I saw it earlier and thought of him, I hope it's what he's looking for!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                        You said you wanted the oval roaster. I have one. But won't sell without the hibachi. Ronda

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                          The price on the one on Ebay is rising higher.

                          Ken

                          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

                          > You said you wanted the oval roaster. I have one. But won't sell without the hibachi. Ronda
                          >
                          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hey Neighbor!
                          > > I am looking for a LODGE Sportmans Fryer. I don't want the grill though.
                          > >

                          > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > That much, huh? If I were to sell ours, I'd want to sell as a set, along with the oval hibachi grill. Ronda

                        • Byron Oost
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                            I have one and it has a scene with a duck flying over a lake with a sun and
                            cat tails. If I remember correctly the hibacchi has a piece in the front of
                            it with a similar scene. It's out on patio so I can't look at it right now.

                            Byron in Owensboro, KY

                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
                              Biscuit our lodge oval roaster has the picture on the lid. Ronda