Lodge Oval Roaster

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
      I can't remember who was looking for it, but there is a Lodge cast iron oval roaster on ebay, the item number is 120603846240.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
        The one last week sold for $108.66 I bid on it until it went over a hundred. This one is newer, and has the detailed top.

        I will keep an eye on it and see how high it goes.

        Ken

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

        > I can't remember who was looking for it, but there is a Lodge cast iron oval roaster on ebay, the item number is 120603846240.

      • JULIE JORDAN
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
          I thought it was Biscuit who was looking for it.  Julie from San Berdoo.

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
            Biscuit is the one looking for the oval roaster. $50 starting bid, $22 shipping. Ronda

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
              That much, huh? If I were to sell ours, I'd want to sell as a set, along with the oval hibachi grill. Ronda

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                Hey Neighbor!
                I am looking for a LODGE Sportmans Fryer. I don't want the grill though.

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                  I don't remember LODGE having a design on the lid? I would need better photos.

                  --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

                  > I can't remember who was looking for it, but there is a Lodge cast iron oval roaster on ebay, the item number is 120603846240.

                • Greg Jacobs
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                    Hey Back!! I think that the ebay number is the item you are looking for!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                      I knew it was someone familiar!!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                        I saw it earlier and thought of him, I hope it's what he's looking for!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                          You said you wanted the oval roaster. I have one. But won't sell without the hibachi. Ronda

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                            The price on the one on Ebay is rising higher.

                            Ken

                            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

                            > You said you wanted the oval roaster. I have one. But won't sell without the hibachi. Ronda
                            >
                            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hey Neighbor!
                            > > I am looking for a LODGE Sportmans Fryer. I don't want the grill though.
                            > >

                            > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > That much, huh? If I were to sell ours, I'd want to sell as a set, along with the oval hibachi grill. Ronda

                          • Byron Oost
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 3, 2010
                              I have one and it has a scene with a duck flying over a lake with a sun and
                              cat tails. If I remember correctly the hibacchi has a piece in the front of
                              it with a similar scene. It's out on patio so I can't look at it right now.

                              Byron in Owensboro, KY

                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 4, 2010
                                Biscuit our lodge oval roaster has the picture on the lid. Ronda