Cookout on Saturday

  • Cara Keller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2010
      Just reporting in, we had some of my hubby's co-workers over Saturday
      to show them some of our dutch oven dishes. It was a great time and a
      huge hit, taught some more people what you can do in these wonderful
      things!

      I made,

      Chicken wings
      Corn bread and a white bread
      Cheesy Potatoes
      Escalloped Corn
      Peach, Apple and Rhubarb pie
      Black forest ribbon cake

      (also had a couple other non DO sides)

      It was yummy and fun to teach more people about the wonders of DOing!

      Happy DOing!
      Cara
    • Dutch Oven Diva
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010
        This sounds like a GREAT cookout at your house. Thanks for sharing the menu. Maybe you have found a convert or two in the group!