Re: Cheap charcoal

  • tsims22
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
      I told Sugar Booger I needed to buy some more coal. But! I have 10 bags now stored up. We need to find a word for Charcoal Addition?
    • John Gengler
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
        it is called co-dependence to castironitist
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "tsims22" <tsims22@...> wrote:

          > I told Sugar Booger I needed to buy some more coal. But! I have 10 bags now stored up. We need to find a word for Charcoal Addition?

          Participate in international Cap in trade on carbon emmisions?
          Corner the local charcoal market?
          THe Red Cross recommends every household keep a minimal emergency supply of food and the means to cook it for "X" timeperiod? (X= number of bags of charcoal you want to purchase).
          Dear, we need to rotate our charcoal stocks so it doesn't go bad?
          My favorite: Honey, I heard the Federal GOvernment is going to begin heavily taxing charcoal to help pay for the trillion dollar bailout. We should stock up now, before that is locked in place!?
        • beeman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2010
            How about charcoalization of stocks. OR carbonizing my savings. OR I'm going heavily into energy investment? Could be simply shortened to annual summer or mid year carbonization.