Did I miss the recipe?

  • mwarner51
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Did I not catch the recipe on the photo on the opening page? Looks like a strawberry shortcake on steroids. whose is it? Is there a recipe? I have grand daughters to impress!

      Mike
    • TERE
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        I just want to impress MY stomach!!! LOL TERE

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mwarner51" <mwarner51@...> wrote:

        > Did I not catch the recipe on the photo on the opening page? Looks like a strawberry shortcake on steroids. whose is it? Is there a recipe? I have grand daughters to impress!
        >
        > Mike

      • fran_lg
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2010
          Hi Mike,

          The latest group photo is that of one of the entries in the 2010 IDOS Spring Convention Youth cook-off. Sorry I don't have the recipe. Very impressive, and even more so for a young'un!

          Fran L-G
          Cleveland OH

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mwarner51" <mwarner51@...> wrote:

          > Did I not catch the recipe on the photo on the opening page? Looks like a strawberry shortcake on steroids. whose is it? Is there a recipe? I have grand daughters to impress!
          >
          > Mike

        • Wally Dennis
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2010
            Go to IDOS.com  You may be able to find out who made it.

            ________________________________
            The latest group photo is that of one of the entries in the 2010 IDOS Spring Convention Youth cook-off. Sorry I don't have the recipe. Very impressive, and even more so for a young'un!

            Fran L-G
            Cleveland OH

            --- In dutchovencooking@ yahoogroups. com, "mwarner51" <mwarner51@. ..> wrote:

            > Did I not catch the recipe on the photo on the opening page? Looks like a strawberry shortcake on steroids. whose is it? Is there a recipe? I have grand daughters to impress!
            >
            > Mike

          • omar alvarez
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2010
              I was one of the Dessert Judges for the Youth cook-off at the IDOS Spring Convention that dish was made by 12 year old Mindy Ketterling . I will try and get the recipe from her , she lives here in Burley, Idaho.

                       omar