Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: NATIONAL DOG/SWAP AND SHOP

  • Greg Jacobs
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2010
      HI Ken,That's the one!Is there an extra one laying around someplace?

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2010
        I passed up one at an antique shop last year. The price they wanted for a rusty oven was more than I could have bought the new production oven. I will keep my eyes open for one.

        I bought a small Volrath skillet a couple of years ago at the Canton (Texas) trade days. I have never seen any dutch ovens marked Volrath.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2010
          Hi Ken,Thanks!A couple of years ago, I passed up a Volrath with the trivet, dumb move!!Greg