Lodge 16" for $75

  • thefatdutchman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
      Just thought I would let you all know that I stopped at the Lodge Outlet in Myrtle Beach this morning and they have the 16" Camp Ovens on sale for $75 - these are the boxed retail ovens, not seconds. I didn't think to ask them about shipping, but I'm sure they will ship for you. At that price, even with shipping, it's tough to go wrong if you want a large camp oven.

      Keith Hansen
    • imdaboozer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
        Let's see......I already have two 16's, do I really need that 3rd or 4th one??????? hmmmmmmmmmm.......

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
          You must be younger and in better shape than me! I got one 16" Lodge and am thinking I might sell it! Ronda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "imdaboozer" <mebuser@...> wrote:

          > Let's see......I already have two 16's, do I really need that 3rd or 4th one??????? hmmmmmmmmmm.......
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "thefatdutchman" <keith@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just thought I would let you all know that I stopped at the Lodge Outlet in Myrtle Beach this morning and they have the 16" Camp Ovens on sale for $75 - these are the boxed retail ovens, not seconds. I didn't think to ask them about shipping, but I'm sure they will ship for you. At that price, even with shipping, it's tough to go wrong if you want a large camp oven.
          > >
          > > Keith Hansen

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
            You need to talk to me about that.

            Ken

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

            > You must be younger and in better shape than me! I got one 16" Lodge and am thinking I might sell it! Ronda
            >
            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "imdaboozer" <mebuser@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Let's see......I already have two 16's, do I really need that 3rd or 4th one??????? hmmmmmmmmmm.......
            > >
            > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "thefatdutchman" <keith@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Just thought I would let you all know that I stopped at the Lodge Outlet in Myrtle Beach this morning and they have the 16" Camp Ovens on sale for $75 - these are the boxed retail ovens, not seconds. I didn't think to ask them about shipping, but I'm sure they will ship for you. At that price, even with shipping, it's tough to go wrong if you want a large camp oven.
            > > >
            > > > Keith Hansen

          • Larry Lott
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2010
              It is only money Matt. Did you ever see a Brinks truck following a hearse.