DOG in North Central Arkansas

  • Mrs. Waugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hey everyone, I am thinking of haveing a DOG sometime this year. I live around Bull Shoals Lake in North Central Arkansas. We are locacated and hour from Branson, Mo and three hours from Little Rock, Jonesboro, and Fayetville. I would like to have ppl from Mo, OK, AR and anywhere else you might want to come from...I would like some ideas on what time of year might interest you and if we would like to keep it around the Bull Shoals Lake area...Drop me a few messeges and give me some feed back.

      Thanks
      Angela
    • tsims22
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Arkansas DOS is having at DOG at Scott, AR. on April 17th. At the Plantation Museum.

        Just set a date ,place and time. Put it on the group.

        Hope to see ya at the meeting in April?

        Biscuit
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Mrs. Waugh" <angroni@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone, I am thinking of haveing a DOG sometime this year. I live around Bull Shoals Lake in North Central Arkansas. We are locacated and hour from Branson, Mo and three hours from Little Rock, Jonesboro, and Fayetville. I would like to have ppl from Mo, OK, AR and anywhere else you might want to come from...I would like some ideas on what time of year might interest you and if we would like to keep it around the Bull Shoals Lake area...Drop me a few messeges and give me some feed back.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Angela

      • Dennis Slane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Angela,

          Dennis Slane in Springfield, Mo.

          I will be doing the dutch oven classes at the Southern Council
          Federation of Fly Fishers on Sat. Oct.2nd. We do them in the cattle barn
          there at the Baxter County Fairgrounds every year. Stop in and see me, love to meet you. I know Phillis Spear as well. If you get this done please post it and I will try to make it to your DOG.

          dennisslane@...