Re: [dutchovencooking] BSA Pots

  • Connie Knie
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31 10:12 AM
      Ok,
      Where do I sign up???  Keep us in the know........thanks

      connie

      --- On Wed, 3/31/10, Greg Jacobs <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

      Hi All,Here is the straight information directly from Lodge!They are in conversation with the Boy Scouts to make a 100th Anniversary #12.The rumor I heard was actually just about the regular Boy Scout #12.But, the 100th #12 could be a reality very soon! I will post all information as soon as I get it.Regards,Greg Jacobs