"Cooking for Crowds in BIG Ovens"

  • dutchin_dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hey, you guys, I just received Dave Herzogs' newest cookbook in yesterday's mail and I had a chance to look through it this morning. It turned out to be exactly what I was looking for! It's filled with good information and recipes for cooking for groups and in bigger ovens. For those of you in the same boat that I am, I can recommend this as a worthy addition to your collection of cookbooks. Get hold of him (I think it is norcaldutchovendave@...) for price/address if you are interested in getting one of your own. Dutchin' Dave P.