Home page photo

  • mamabear-kathy
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi,

      Is that Fran's Ray grilling apples or pears at our last Kidron D.O.G. in 2009?

      Ahh to have warm weather again to cook outside.

      bye for now,
      mamabear-kathy
    • fran_lg
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi mamabear-kathy --

        You got that right! Altho' snow may be pretty (if you don't have to work outside in it like Ray does), I am dreaming of cooking in the comfortable outdoors with some soothing green grass.

        Lehman's DOG is less than 3 months away!

        Fran L-G
        Cleveland OH

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mamabear-kathy" <mamabear5311@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Is that Fran's Ray grilling apples or pears at our last Kidron D.O.G. in 2009?
        >
        > Ahh to have warm weather again to cook outside.
        >
        > bye for now,
        > mamabear-kathy

      • imdaboozer
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
          Hey Fran & Mama Bear,
          Ahhh yes.... taking the new scouts on a nice summer camp out, sitting in my old scoutmaster chair, barefeet on the soothing green grass....and a new scout comes up to show me what they cooked in their DO and proceeds to drop the lid on my barefeet in the nice...soothing....grass..... Yes it really happened.

          Looking forward to Lehman's. It's gonna be a goood time.

          Matt

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
            Sounds like what you need is faster reflexes that night! OUCH!

            Randy Bear