Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Camp Chef UTR on sale with free shipping

    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 3, 2009
      If you want crisp skin, you can use a propane torch to finish giving the bird a nice crisp skin at the end. Or since that is where most of the fat is, we just scrap it off and toss it anyways.

      Mark

      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 15, 2009
        I'm going to try out my new Ultimate Turkey Roaster today. I need to make sure I know how to use it before I do a turkey for the family on Thanksgiving. Wish me luck!

        Jim