The party is over

  • John Frerichs
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Well Jackie's party is over and the 7 girls have all gone home............I'm still twitching and the nerves are shot!

      Seriously they weren't too bad and they all had a good time.  Family party tomorrow.  Hope nobody sits in front of the TV so I can watch the Vikings!

      Hope everyone is having a great weekend

      John

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        Glad you survived John, and hope Jackie had a good time. I picked the Vikings this week but it's gonna be a tough one for them. I saw a blog that said Green Bay is going to give him the silent treatment when he comes on the field. Sorry losers, they didn't want him back! Ronda