THANK YOU

  • BSAT80ASM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      To our many members of this list who have mentioned Sportsman's Warehouse.

      THANK YOU

      While I was in ST. George UT I discovered a Sportsman's Warehouse. - Wow.
      All the Cast Iron was on sale 40% off. Plus an additional 10% at the register.

      I purchased the Ultimate Dutch Oven, a 12 inch Deep Dutch Oven and a bread pan.
      Shipping was only $20 FEDEX to NY.

      What a bargain.

      I can't wait for my next trip to UT. Do we have any DO Cooks out there in St. George?

      Ken
      The Other Ken