Re: [dutchovencooking] Lasagna Receipe

  • Jim Peterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      My lasagna recipe is in the archives; post 35547

      Jim in Wisconsin

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        2 (16 oz.) pkg. Pasta (noodles, macaroni, Penni, etc)
        1 (16 oz.) Ricotta or cottage cheese
        1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
        3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded (1/2 cup reserve)
        2 jars spaghetti sauce
        2 to 3 lb. ground beef
        2 links sweet Italian sausage

        In a large Cast Iron Frying Pan Saute
        meat, drain and add to spaghetti sauce.
        Cook pasta according to package directions less 5 minutes; drain. In 12 inch
        deep or 14 inch dutch oven,
        toss pasta with 3 cheeses.
        Add sauce and mix.? Bake 20 to 25 minutes.at 350 degrees.
        Add reserved cheese and fresh coals to top of Dutch Oven.
        Bake 5 to 10 minutes or untill cheese is melted and slightly browned.

        Ken
        The Other Ken

      • Bud Mathews
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
          Our recipe is message 51210. Nell's Dutch Oven Lasagna.

          reedbender Bud