Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Blues Joint DOG August 1

  • Connie Knie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Jim,
      My son Nathan was at NOAC (his first time) and had a blast..... of course he didn't mention anything about DO cooking (probably was worried I would come down to see)....  :)

      connie

      --- On Mon, 8/3/09, Jim Peterson <wi_bigjim@...> wrote:

      Glad to hear that it was a success. Wish I could have been there, but I am here in Bloomington, Indiana, at the National Order of the Arrow Conference. I'm working in "The Outdoor Adventure Place" having lots of fun with some DO cooks from Connecticut, as well as a few others.