Sam Houston - Big FALL DOG

  • Wayne & Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      We are just over a month away from the September 18-20, 2009 Big DOG at Lake Livingston. Wayne and I will be there on Wednesday September 16, so make you plans to come and join the FUN. We will be at the Lake Livingston State Park (Livinston, Texas) at the Pin Oak Loop Group Pavilion. Call Park Reservations in Austin (512)389-8900 to make your reservations and request that area. There are about 40+ sites in this area, and we still have sites ready for YOU!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!!! Patti & Wayne