BLACK PEPPER FIND

  • samandheidi@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi gang, just wanted to let you all know of something new I just discovered
      .... I just got back from Savemart here in Calif.

      Mc Cormick has comeout with two new ground black peppers, one they call
      SMOKEHOUSE, the other is WORCESTSHIRE...........

      I haven't tried either one YET, but the lady who checked me out, said the
      W" one is the BOMB!!! Awesome!! SO ya all might wanna keep your eyes open

      Heidi