Re: I have a 'new' spider - free!

  • tedejo69
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
      This would not b referring 2 that recent "foil" discussion or anything ;-)) & that spider find sure sounds a lot better than my lil old skillet find. TERE

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Fran L-G" <fran_lg@...> wrote:

      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Teague" <cj3a1950@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sorry,I should have looked a little further for the description. Jim
      >
      > No problem, Jim. There's lots of useful info on this yahoo group website, especially recipes & photos. If you have a question, I bet it's been covered at least once in the 9-10(?) years that this list has been around. And you can be sure there are some certain topics that set off the hot buttons too ;-)
      >
      > Fran L-G
      > Cleveland OH

    • icookforcrowds
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2009
        Don't knock and cast iron find! I love all my cast iron! I guess I still have the cast iron 'bug.' I'm going to clean up my spider and my 2 'new' waffle irons (the ones that swivel on a stand) and use them next week on our camping trip in OH. I'm excited!