Speedo's and Skinny Cooks

  • Keith Hansen
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1, 2009
      > --- On Wed, 4/29/09, Biscuit <n5hbb@> wrote:
      > Do you ever do any cooking in your Speedo?

      Nope - maybe if I had a shirt like yours, Biscuit.
      But I frequently cook in my c-do! (camp dutch oven)
      <weak attempt at humor, sorry>

      And I like skinny cooks. Well, one in particular - I've been enjoying her cooking for 24 years. She kinda likes my cooking, too. But seeing me in a speedo might ruin her appetite.

      Keith
    • Biscuit
      Message 2 of 26 , May 1, 2009
        THAT's SUPER! Look out Buckeyes...here comes Biscuit.
        Please give us a report on the DOG next month.

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Fran L-G" <fran_lg@...> wrote:

        > The plan is still on for the 8th National DOG in 2011 to be in OH. At this time, we are shooting for it to be located within the vicinity of Lehman's of Kidron; already Matt has gotten positive feedback from county representatives and local sponsors. The venue and date is yet to be selected among from several different possibilities. We will be having the first meeting among the interested at the time of the annual Lehman's DOG. That's about it for now.
        >
        > If anyone would like to assist with this 2011 National DOG in OH, by all means, please let us know. Contact Matt at mebuser@... or myself.
        >

        > Fran L-G
        > Cleveland OH
        >
        > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Do you ever do any cooking in your Speedo?
        > >
        > > I did one time! At the Beach DOG in Southern Cal. :-)
        > >
        > > Well....you could host the 2011 DOG. I am still waiting on OHIO.
        > >
        > > Fran....any word?

      • Connie Knie
        Message 3 of 26 , May 7, 2009
          I like the Skinny Cooks Club idea!!  You see the beauty of DOGs (and scout troops) is that I can cook all day and the line to eat is so looooong that I don't have to worry about what to do with all those goodies..........so I'm in no danger here.

          I have been accused many times of being evil since I stay skinny while everyone elses clothes shrink.........LOL

          connie

          Message 4 of 26 , May 7, 2009
            That is so great!!! I will definitely be on board with that one...........depending on the date........

            connie