6" dutch

  • Sam Willoughby
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      I got my 6 " dutch ovens in yesterday cat wait to cook someting in them
    • Biscuit
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hey Sam! Nice talking to you the other day. Hope you had a good fishing trip?

        Be sure to check the file section for 6 inch recipes. There are some good ones in there.

        Biscuit

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Sam Willoughby" <samwillo@...> wrote:

        > I got my 6 " dutch ovens in yesterday cat wait to cook someting in them

      • tgcrom2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
          Sam....Did you say "them"? Very nice! They are fun I have one but I would like to add its twin sister to my collection.
          Ted
        • Sam Willoughby
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
            Ted I did get two of them. I found them on sale at sportsmaguide. They are Lodge by ordering 2 the shipping was the same as ordering one so that help out on the total cost.

            Sam W