Re: [dutchovencooking] An answer please

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31 5:18 PM
      If an oven is 6" deep, then that would be considered a Deep oven. Your reference to a 12 deep would be 12" across diameter -- (not 12" depth) and a deep version of the oven.

      When I bought my Lewis & Clark 12" diameter, deep oven it was $59.95 I recall at Sportsmans Warehouse. They were a limited time offer.

      Mark

      From: Golfermary@aol. com <Golfermary@aol. com>
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] An answer please
      To: dutchovencooking@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:48 PM

      1) Tried to ask my question 2) by going to the home page, guess I am not
      recognized as a member cause it wouldn't let me use the member section. So I
      am "getting on" by replying to a message and changing the subject.

      Anyway - on to

      2) Have a friend who wants to sell a Lodge 12 - Lewis and Clark
      commemorative camp style DO. It is approx. 6" deep and I don't know if that qualifies
      it as a "deep" oven. Has a deep fry basket with it. Any idea about a fair
      price?

      Oh, and about #1, same thing happened with campcookingwithdaca pn site.

      GM
      ************ **Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or
      less. (http://food. aol.com/frugal- feasts?ncid= emlcntusfood0000 0001)

    • Golfermary@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thanks everyone!

        GM
        **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or

      • David Herzog
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          id give 75 to 80 for a lewis and clark comerative camp oven easy!

        • Golfermary@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
            Yep, I did, and tonight I made Carmel Apple Crisp and served 40 folks who
            raved about the dish!!! Success! I am a very happy person with a "new" DO!!!

            GM