Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Lodge outlet Store in SC

  • jrmcvey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      Keith,

      Good to know there is another member of the group who lives so close.? My assumption is that it is the newest since it is at the bottom of the list on the Lodge website.? Much easier to go to Commerce from here.

      Jim in Duncan, SC

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
        A friend of ours that lives much closer to MB than I do, went down & was not happy with the store for the outdoor cookers we all are here. She said she didn't see a single camp oven in the place. It was all household stuff.

        I guess in other words, don't waste the time & gas going.

        Jean in NC