Hey A Bear!

  • Biscuit
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      I was in Bass Pro Shops yesterday. I was putting on Dutch Oven
      Seminars. I was playing the 2007 National DOG video and talking to a
      guy who fly fishes in LA.

      Your spot came on and this guys says, " Hey! That is randy A Bear."
      It was the spot where you were peeeling the shrimp. Small world.

      I do not remember his name.

      Biscuit
    • RandyHebert@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        That's cracy Biscuit! Almost sounds like the Bubba joke. Everyone knows Bubba!

        So there are these two non catholics touring Rome and they wonder into Vatican City. There are a few guys up on the balcony and one is wearing a funny hat. One of the tourists is looking real hard at the men up on the balcony and he elbows his friend and asks "Hey! Who are those people on that balcony?" The other guy shrugs and replies "Man I don't know but the guy with out the funny hat is Bubba!"

        Ok you can groan now!

        Randy Bear
        -------------- Original message from "Biscuit" <n5hbb@...>: --------------