RE: [dutchovencooking] May I have your attention, please....

  • omar alvarez
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28 11:12 PM
      Dave ,
        The DON is now available to Members via PDF, under the members only link, if you are a member all you have to do is sign-in and have your membership validated and a password will be sent out.
        Many other features will be added to the Members Only Link soon..........................

      omar alvarez
      Promotions and Merchandise Director
       for IDOS

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
        Saw this one this morning and thought of you, my friend:

        Mustard Chicken

        4 chicken breasts
        1 cup prepared mustard
        1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions

        Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place mustard in a shallow dish or bowl; place onions in a second shallow dish or bowl. Dredge chicken in mustard to coat both sides, then dredge in onions. Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
          You can even use a WHOLE CUP of mustard, as you are so accustomed to doing................

          (giggle, giggle!!!)

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
            That recipe sounds pretty hokey to me. But I'll make it if you'll eat it. BTW we're on for Thursday night at Roundtable. I'll
            bring the food ( especially the mustard).

            Gary
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
              Do you need a gallon jug of mustard ?

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
                I know you are just funning however, we have done chicken twice on the BBQ
                pit and this is pretty much the recipe. Oh we gave the mustard a real hard
                Louisiana twist but the mustard has a nice effect on the chicken/crust.

                Randy Bear