File - LODGE 6 inch Dutch Oven Contest

  • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hey Neighbor!

      The YAHOO Dutchovencooking Group is having a contest this year. Come up with some recipes for the NEW LODGE 6 inch Dutch Oven.

      You will need to have a recipe with simple instuctions for the beginner. Post your recipe and post a photo in our PHOTO SECTION.

      Also e-mail your recipe to n5hbb@....

      WE will be picking a winner. The contest ends the last day of 2008.
      I will be sending you a special prize.

      GOOD LUCK!
    • Biscuit
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 1, 2008
        Last Call! This is the last month for the contest.
        We have had several entered. Look at them in the FILE SEACTION on the
        group. If you get e-mail post, you will need to enter the group site.

        GOOD LUCK!

        BOY! Where has 2008 gone? I think the older we get the clock moves
        faster.

        Biscuit
      • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com