Re: Morning Glory Dish/ group photo

  • Ronda
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
      Jim - you need to go to the group home page:
      Ronda
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "carteratcupedu"
      <carter@...> wrote:

      > I don't seem to be able to find the photo. And there is no link if
      > there is supposed to be in the digest.
      >
      > What am I missing?
      >
      > Jim in Belle Vernon, PA
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The 2 Jerry's made this dish at Tyler a few weeks ago.
      > >
      > > Has anyone cooked breakfast dishes like this?
      > > What recipes do you have to share?
      > >
      > > I like the way the eggs comes out in this dish.
      > >
      > > Biscuit

    • carteratcupedu
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
        I've been to the home page and followed the link to the "New Photos"
        and I still do not see this dish. the photo at the home page is of a
        stuffed pepper.

        BV Jim
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ronda" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

        > Jim - you need to go to the group home page:
        > Ronda
        > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "carteratcupedu"
        > <carter@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I don't seem to be able to find the photo. And there is no link
        if
        > > there is supposed to be in the digest.
        > >
        > > What am I missing?
        > >
        > > Jim in Belle Vernon, PA
        > >
        > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > The 2 Jerry's made this dish at Tyler a few weeks ago.
        > > >
        > > > Has anyone cooked breakfast dishes like this?
        > > > What recipes do you have to share?
        > > >
        > > > I like the way the eggs comes out in this dish.
        > > >
        > > > Biscuit

      • Biscuit
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
          Sorry Jim. I changed the photo. It would normally put it in the yahoo
          folder. But, I cannot find it. I will try to remember to send it to
          you.