Re: Morning Glory Dish/ group photo

  • carteratcupedu
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
      I don't seem to be able to find the photo. And there is no link if
      there is supposed to be in the digest.

      What am I missing?

      Jim in Belle Vernon, PA

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:

      > The 2 Jerry's made this dish at Tyler a few weeks ago.
      >
      > Has anyone cooked breakfast dishes like this?
      > What recipes do you have to share?
      >
      > I like the way the eggs comes out in this dish.
      >
      > Biscuit

    • Ronda
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
        Jim - you need to go to the group home page:
        Ronda
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "carteratcupedu"
        <carter@...> wrote:

        > I don't seem to be able to find the photo. And there is no link if
        > there is supposed to be in the digest.
        >
        > What am I missing?
        >
        > Jim in Belle Vernon, PA
        >
        > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The 2 Jerry's made this dish at Tyler a few weeks ago.
        > >
        > > Has anyone cooked breakfast dishes like this?
        > > What recipes do you have to share?
        > >
        > > I like the way the eggs comes out in this dish.
        > >
        > > Biscuit

      • carteratcupedu
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
          I've been to the home page and followed the link to the "New Photos"
          and I still do not see this dish. the photo at the home page is of a
          stuffed pepper.

          BV Jim
          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ronda" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

          > Jim - you need to go to the group home page:
          > Ronda
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "carteratcupedu"
          > <carter@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I don't seem to be able to find the photo. And there is no link
          if
          > > there is supposed to be in the digest.
          > >
          > > What am I missing?
          > >
          > > Jim in Belle Vernon, PA
          > >
          > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > The 2 Jerry's made this dish at Tyler a few weeks ago.
          > > >
          > > > Has anyone cooked breakfast dishes like this?
          > > > What recipes do you have to share?
          > > >
          > > > I like the way the eggs comes out in this dish.
          > > >
          > > > Biscuit

        • Biscuit
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
            Sorry Jim. I changed the photo. It would normally put it in the yahoo
            folder. But, I cannot find it. I will try to remember to send it to
            you.