Dressing

  • bleudun
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      With Thanksgiving around the corner, I was hoping someone would help
      me with a recipe for dressing that I can make in my dutch oven.
    • altapig2
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
        Give this a go, I hope you enjoy it

        CRANBERRY ORANGE DRESSING

        2-3 lb Pre packaged bread cubes
        ½ butter
        2 medium onions chopped
        10 celery ribs thin sliced.
        3 cups chicken broth
        1 package cransins
        2 cans mandarins oranges
        ½ cup orange concentrate
        ¾ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
        2 cups chopped apples
        2 tsp sage
        3 tsp thyme
        1 tsp pepper

        Heat Dutch Oven and melt butter, add onions and cook for 10 min. Add
        fruit and celery continue to cook, after 5 min stir in liquid. Stir in
        the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Bake for 45 min. Cook using
        top and bottom heat in a 16? oven.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002